RegulationLegal Services Regulation Update: December 2017 edition online
The Legal Services Regulation Update is an electronic newsletter with information and progress reports on the Society’s transforming regulation initiative. Featured contents include innovation profiles, news and web resources, Council and operational updates and more.
The December 2017 edition of this publication is now available online.
Highlights in the December issue:
- The President’s View: Hatching, matching and dispatching via LSR, Julia Cornish QC
- Legal Services Regulation at NSBS: a progress update, Executive Director Darrel Pink
- Bringing risk focus and Triple P together, Victoria Rees, Director, Professional Responsibility
- Legal Services Support: new regulatory tools for a new approach, Jennifer Pink, Legal Services Support Manager
- Introducing the NSBS Trust Assurance Program, Sean Walker, Director, Finance & Administration
- Innovation profiles: Legal coaching; Legal Services Innovation Index
- New reports and resources online
- LSR in the news
Archived past editions are available at http://nsbs.org/legal-services-regulation-update.
Also visit the Legal Services Regulation area of the website for detailed information as the Society's new regulatory framework continues to evolve. It's the top item in the dropdown menu under the Regulation tab.
If you would like to receive the Legal Services Regulation Update e-newsletter directly via email, contact us at email@example.com. Please send us your feedback, questions and suggestions!